BDIPlus is always looking for talented, ambitious, innovative candidates. Whether you are a technology skilled person, determined sales expert or a scientist – we are looking for your expertise!
Explore the career opportunities with us.
Director of Product Engineering and Management
Location: New York
BDIPlus is looking for a Director of Product Engineering and Management to be responsible for engineering, development, working closely with product team to develop and optimize production models and use cases in the platform.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in:
Programming languages and platforms
● Proficient in Big data eco-systems such as **Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Spark, PySpark, Anaconda,** and **HBase**.
● Proficient in high performance massive parallel processing databases using **SQL, No SQL**, and **Teradata**
● Proficient in **Micro Services architecture, Docker** and **Kubernetes**
● Proficient in **Python, & SAS** (Base, Enterprise Guide, Miner, & Laser)
● Proficient in Cloud technologies from Amazon AWS, Google, & Rackspace.
● Knowledge in real time search capabilities using **Elasticsearch & Solr.**
● Familiar with enterprise BI tools such as **Tableau, & Datameer.**
● Worked with **PHP, HTML/CSS, Java, Drupal**, and **WordPress** to create content management systems and analytics tools.
● Worked with **GitHub, Confluence, JIRA, Stash, SVN** productivity tools.
● Knowledge in **REST/JSON API’s, Java, Perl, Bash, Cron, & MapR (M5 & M7).**
● Worked on various public clouds including **AWS, IBM, Google Cloud Platform, & Microsoft Azure.**
● Hands on experience in Deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow , Keras etc on single and distributed **GPU** / TPU’s.
● Proficient in Linux/Unix environment deployments for server / client.
● Eye trackers and ePrime to collect and study user interface strategies and patterns.
● Data clean up, norming, variable definitions, and coding using IBM SPSS, SAS, R, and Python.
● Analyzing and transforming data sets using **Hive, Pig, Scala**.
● Statistical summary using parametric and nonparametric statistics with SPSS, SAS, and R.
● Data visualization and interpretation using Python, Free Mat, Tableau, Kibana, and R.
● Bayesian and Monte Carlo simulations, predictive analysis of user analytics, transaction patterns, and correlation analysis of large data sets.
Director, Business Development & Marketing
Location: New York
Function: Director, Business Development and Marketing
Director, Business Development and Marketing will help leading the business development strategy and marketing efforts to develop, identify and execute on new opportunities to grow the business.
This is a hands-on position that will require competencies which include market research, identification of opportunities, development of marketing materials and development of business partnerships and relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess a Technology and Business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the highest levels of large enterprises and partners.
The candidate will have both the business and technical depth to effectively communicate the benefits of BDIPlus solutions. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of businesses. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with IT infrastructure services, Enterprise applications, and would have done market analysis, deal negotiation and construction, business operations; and have a background that enables them to create scalable programs that apply holistic approaches to selling to Enterprises and Enterprise Partners.
- Drive strategy for new business development, identifying growth opportunities in partnership model
- Develop business plan to gain new accounts and grow current client base
- Successfully planning, developing and executing sales strategies
- Extensive code development, debugging, optimising, and productionising
- Build our market position by locating and developing business relationships
- Developing marketing materials
- Works closely with product and engineering colleagues
- 5+ years of marketing and client management experience
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Proven track record of driving results
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to detect and resolve data/analytics quality issues
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in Big Data Technology
Location: New York
The Product Owner is the point person on the product development team, using their high-level perspective and analytical approach to define goals and create a vision for development projects. Highly responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives. Accountable for ensuring successful delivery of a program is completed on-budget, on-time, benefits realization, and with client satisfaction. Responsible for program delivery of projects.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Manages projects end-to-end, to deliver business outcomes.
- Works closely with the project stakeholders and is able to think strategically about how actions and overall program will fit within the overall business needs and priorities.
- Works with other project managers to improve the capabilities while managing adherence to business priorities as well as project procedures and standards.
- Prepares and tracks budgets, project plans, and staffing plans.
- Ensure early detection of project issues and risks with early identification of mitigation strategies
- Maintains project program and financials using standard system for project tracking
- Builds, drives, and manages relationships with our senior internal business leaders and ensure their continued alignment, engagement, and achievement of business outcomes
- Provides project and program status to executive management providing recommendations as needed.
- Engages with key stakeholders including vendors where key delivery areas are outsourced.
- Analyzes, plans and develops requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Delegates and tracks project tasks to the development individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Applicants from USA only with a valid work authorization
- Analytical thinking, creativity
- Relevant college/university degree (or equivalent experience required. MBA/ Master’s degree in Project Management is preferred.)
- 5+ years of experience in multiple functional areas which may include: business strategy & development, project management, or management consulting knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Program Other Skill
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Experience with Agile Development and a strong sense of Agile Methodologies
- Experience in Programming languages like Java, Python, SQL and Big Data Technologies
Junior Full Stack Developer
Location: New York
As a Java Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for the end to end phases of the software development life cycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, improving user experience, shaping the face of our new products, building internal tools, implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale web platforms;
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack;
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services;
- 2+ years of software development experience;
- Experience designing, implementing and using web services in a Microservice Architecture;
- Experience and a good understanding of Node;
- Familiar with relational & non-relational databases such as Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DynamoFamiliar with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery);
- Good to have – Exposure to Big data technologies;
- Nice to have – Experience with AWS;
- Nice to have – Experience working in an agile development process.